Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Friend, My Love, My Strength


This photo was taken in the exact spot that Eric and I were married in September of 2000. It was great to visit the Highlands Inn again, such a beautiful view, with even more beautiful memories of our special day.

The last few years that have brought us to Molly have not been easy. It has been physically, emotionally and financially challenging but we have come out of it stronger than ever. I am so grateful for the friendship and love that we share. Eric held my hand and let me crumble when I needed to and when it was time, helped me to go on when I thought I could not. Our difficult journey has only brought us closer. We are so lucky to have each other and soon Molly will make us even luckier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute and expression of love! Our compliments on your site.

John & Linda

Anonymous said...

I love you both so so much, and no one will be better parents than my big brother and sister!