Molly's good wishes quilt arrives today from her Nana Dawn!
Today we received Molly's good wishes quilt in the mail from my Mother. She did such an amazing job of making all of the different squares work together into a beautiful blanket that I know will one day mean so much to Molly.
Eric and I appreciate all of the squares that were sent with love, we know many had deep meaning and we were touched that so many of you were willing to part with them and share the memories that lie in the fabrics with our girl.
What a gorgeous quilt. Mine is still a mass of loose squares. I'm happy to see you're still out there. I've been having fun going through all my secret pal gifts and imagining Sera with them now. We're in the countdown to holding her finally! I can't wait to hear your good news.
1 comment:
What a gorgeous quilt. Mine is still a mass of loose squares. I'm happy to see you're still out there. I've been having fun going through all my secret pal gifts and imagining Sera with them now. We're in the countdown to holding her finally! I can't wait to hear your good news.
Post a Comment