First off: these were made not by us but by our good friend James. Molly's "Uncle James". Apparently he was bored and has quite a talent for photoshop. We find them both hilariously heartwarming and downright creepy. But for anyone, like us, who just can't wait to get this train moving then here is your glimpse into the not-so-distant future of our family. The irony is that these are some of our photos that we sent with our dossier to China for them to use to match us with a daughter. They did pretty well I'd say. Enjoy. Try to not have any nightmares. (I told him he could make quite a killing offering this service to waiting families. Creepy and weird waiting families but still...)

8 comments:
Eric & Marie,
What can I say...those are wonderful family picture. Once again my heart is jumping heart when I got your email and couldn't hold my tears. CONGRATS my friends and my prayers for protection for Ms Molly.
Melissa n Mom
This is so funny! I miss James!!
those pictures are just the cutest thing that I have ever seen. My husband, Chuck, and I are 10/27 LID as well, but, would you believe, have not yet received our picture or even word that we have been matched. This is so painful. But seeing Molly and watching your little video is helping me to know that this is real! We live in Irvine, CA. With any luck, we might run into you in China - as long as we get our little Lucy's picture soon. Congratulations to you both - and I love the Uncle's work!
Jamie Donchess, jamiedonchess@mac.com
Your daughter is adorable! I love your blog and am excited to follow you to China.
Mommy to a Dianbai Darling,
Cindy
Congratulations! Your daughter is beautiful! I'm very happy for you both.
Your video was awesome. Made me cry. I can't wait for that moment myself ........someday.
Krista
Waiting for Mia
USAA Group 123
LID 6-14-06
These are great! That is so fun that he was able to do this!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodnes...this is so cute!! Tell him he did a great job!!
Alyson
Very clever photo trick!
Can't wait to see it re-enacted for real!
Donna
USAA Group 106 and 111.5
Our blog: Double Happiness!
Post a Comment