Molly is being a first-class crabby-puss today so I figured what better time to post the video of our first meeting where she was less than grateful for her new parents. To those of you waiting I hope you have a better reaction but probably this is just a crystal ball into your future. To those who have been there and done that, now we understand and sympathize.
2 comments:
wow, I love following your blog!!
makes me relive both our adoptions!!!! made me cry just now watching yours! our oldest daughter had that reaction to my husband...in a mere few hours, she was his new best friend!!!
enjoy your trip, it's so magical, and it goes by really fast!!
both our girls are from Maoming, which is really close to DianBai..
Kristin Van Weele
Norman's G93 for Meigan
and Mom to Catie.
www.our2maominggirls.blogspot.com
Hi guys! It's your cousin Erin and I am following your blog here on Molly, she is absolutely perfect and I am so happy for you guys!!! Take care and I pray that I get to see her in person someday
Post a Comment