So to heck with chronological order. The actual moment of putting her in our arms is rather underwhelming. This, however, is amazing. You've seen the still shot below but now see it as it happened. See, there are advantages to me being a compulsive shooter. Eventually you get gold. Keep in mind this was only about 5 hours after she had met us.
Now, again let me apologize for the limitations of iMovie as editing software. This looks darker than it is, I can't do a proper audio pass, etc. But you can see it here rather raw and just notice there are no edits in the last shot, Marie says that and then, as if on cue, Molly climbs aboard. My little thespian!
4 comments:
I am so proud of my brother and sister, and I am so happy for you. She is so beautiful. I haven't cried that hard at one of Eric's videos in a long time! : ) I LOVE YOU THREE SO SO MUCH!
That was absolutely breathtaking.
Made me all teary.
Krista
Group 123
Can't wait for my moment... :)
That made me cry (and is making Anthony's baby fever rise to dangerous levels :)) I showed the videos to my friend Sarah and she teared up too. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!!!
Love
Elissa
It is amazing how lovey she is so fast. This turned Tim & I both into big mush balls. Congratulations on your beautiful family.
Post a Comment