Sunday, July 01, 2007

My girl can eat!


I tried to capture the voracious appetite on miss Molly. She has literally bitten mine and Marie's fingers on many occasions and if you don't shovel it in fast enough she gets very vocal. This is her eating her favorite - steamed egg custard with soy sauce.



4 comments:

John & Ellen Lawler said...

We are true Molly-holics! Love following your blog - it brings back great memories for us and makes us want to go back for #2! We haven't figured out how to load video on our blog yet, but you are inspiring us as the vids are so great to watch. See you when you get back.
Love,
John, Ellen & Jemma
http://andjemmamakesthree.blogspot.com

Dannye said...

My name is Dannye and I am a Molly-holic!! I so love following your blog, and look forward to your updates/videos each day (especially since our wait for our daughter is forever!!! but we know it will be worth it)...thanks for sharing your journey with us, and especially your daughter!!!

-Dannye & Ray, Orlando, Fla.
Awaiting Chynna
www.laydfrog.blogspot.com

Hellen Raney said...

Hello Molly's proud parents,
I am enjoying your post everyday. Lovely pictures and video clips.
We have not figure out how to download video clips too! Ha...
I love all Molly's expressions. You caught all of them very well with your camera.
Can't wait to meet Molly.
Our hugs and kisses to you all.
Enjoy..
Hellen Jim Melissa

Marci said...

Wow - these are some of the most wonderful pictures I have ever seen! You are sharing such important stories and thoughts - thanks :)