Well tomorrow is Mom's big day!
Molly and Mom are on our own as Dad heads back to work for the first time since returning from China with our girl. I have to be honest I am a little scared to be on my own without Eric by my side. Eric has been such a huge help and I can't imagine how I am going to do it without him. I am also a little sad for Eric and Molly, I can't imagine how hard it will be for both of them going all day without seeing each other. Molly giggles and shakes so hard now when she sees Dad after being away from him for just a few hours, she's going to go crazy with laughter now when he comes home after a day at the office.
As sad as I am to see this phase end it's very exciting to be living life as the family we have been waiting to be and being the stay-at-home Mom that I have wanted to be for what seems like forever. Finally we're a forever family!!!
3 comments:
how very cool!! good luck and let us know how you did!!!
Hope it is going well. I am sure you will all do fine with the adjustment. Give a holler if you girls need company. M & I would love to come romp in the neighborhood playground you told us about over there.
Hi Marie,
I just got caught up on all your adventures. Molly is just beautiful. You make a beautiful family. The happiness exudes off the page (screen?). I apologize for being late. I've gotten lazy about checking bloglines and forgetting about blogs without feeds.
I think of you and your generosity as a secret pal everytime Sera uses one of your gifts. Thank you again, and good luck with that adorable munchkin!
Post a Comment