Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A slumber party


The day recently came where we bit the bullet and took Molly off her bottle.  We never thought she would still be so good at taking an afternoon nap and sleeping through the night but she hasn't missed a wink with a little help from her friends.



These photos were taken when I finally woke Molly up after one of her three hour afternoon naps. I am not bragging and don't want to jinx us, I am just proud of our big girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks just like pictures of me in my crib when I was little. I remember having to have all my animals lined up and tucked in!

Aunt Gretchen

Kat and Colin said...

Love the bed head! I wish Keenan would nap for even a couple of hours. Three hours is terrific!

Kat, Colin, Sophia and Keenan