
A few weeks ago we had our last post-placement interview with the social worker. Molly and I met the social worker at a local playground where she watched Molly play and asked a lot of questions about her development like Molly's favorite food, her routine, bonding, etc. Molly is happy and thriving so the interview went great. The social worker commented on our bond and said that anyone with eyes could see how well we have bonded. We also had to give the social worker some photos of Molly's last six months and two photos of the three of us together. After our meeting Molly and I went out to lunch and had sushi to celebrate.

The little lavender dress that Molly is wearing was knit by my grandmother and was mine when I was a little girl. I love seeing it on Molly.
1 comment:
That's so fun! I wish I had some of my old childhood clothes. You should post a pic of you wearing the dress when you were little (if you have one). I've saved certain special outfits for my kids to pass down to their own kids someday. I wish my parents did the same.
:)
Donna
USAA Gp 106 and 111.5
Our blog: Double Happiness!
Post a Comment