Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New photos



Well we've reached a milestone. Molly went down for a nap today and then about 15 min later we looked up and there she was standing in the kitchen. She has figured out how to get out of her crib. We moved her escape ladder - her giant Panda Bear from Nana G and Poppy - but we fear that the genie is out of the bottle.
The other thing today is that we should get to see proofs from our photo session with Trish soon. Inspired by that and with Molly wide awake I decided to shoot some photos. This is a good batch. I totally ripped off Trish's style of natural lighting and simple backgrounds which I am a fan of also. Marie hates that the M on Molly's wall is too crooked so I need to fix that. But, until I do, here is a batch of great photos.




2 comments:

Donna said...

Those photos are beautiful! And, of course, that's due mostly to the fact that you have such a pretty model!

My Gwen climbed out of her crib at 15 months so we added a "crib tent" and that bought us another whole year of escape-free happiness. You might try that if she's otherwise happy to be in her crib.

:)

Donna
USAA group 106 & 111.5

Anonymous said...

These are such great photos of Molly - very artistic and she is sooo cute!!! It's also fun to see the pics by the fountain and to see how much she's grown in a year!

Big Molly Fan! (I like the new layout!)
Denise
Group 119 (still waiting...)