Sunday, November 30, 2008

Molly's 2008 photo shoot



We had another family photo shoot with Trish Reda and once again the camera loved Molly, or is it Molly loved the camera? She was such a ham and took direction so well from Trish. She has always been great in front of the camera for Mom And Dad but it was so surprising for us to see her so comfortable with Trish since it was only the second time she met her. I will say Trish is amazing with kids and even the first time around last year, when Molly was still very shy, Trish made her feel at ease.




These photos are so special to me not only because they are of my beautiful girl but also because she is wearing a dress that was knit by my Grandmother for me when I was a little girl. We have a photo of me in the same dress when I was a little older than Molly and I am hoping to restore it so we can frame them side-by-side. Priceless!

I posted a slide show link on the top left border with some of the best pics.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, I can see why the camera loved Molly! These photos are breathtakingly beautiful!


Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Kat and Colin said...

Those photos are absolutely fantastic! But, then again, the model is gorgeous.