Monday, February 16, 2009

Molly moves to a big girl bed!



Molly has been telling us for weeks that she wants a big girl bed. She mostly asks for a princess bed because she has really hit the princess phase but I got her to agree to princess sheets. After weeks of trying to find a toddler bed on craigslist I finally found one that someone didn't beat me to. We scored big time, the Pottery Barn Kids toddler bed and mattress that had never been used!


As you can see from the photos Molly was very excited! She kept jumping up and down giggling and saying I am excited and I am happy. We were a little worried about how this new big girl bed would effect nap time and bed time but Molly was a true big girl and went right down for a 3 hour nap and right to sleep at night only requesting Maybel by her bedside. At nap time we even heard the toilet flush about 5 minutes after we left her room to find that she had just gone potty all by herself. She is growing up way too fast and we just want to freeze time.





We packed up the crib and told Molly that Gracie will use the crib when she gets here. A few times Molly has mentioned that the crib is now Gracie's and Molly is a big girl.



No comments: