Molly had her first dance recital on Sunday! She was so excited to get on stage and did a great job trying to follow along with her Teacher Taylor during her class's performance. Molly loves dance class and making new friends and this is the first completely independent class that she has taken without Mom or Dad in the room. From day one she ran into class, made new friends and followed the teacher's direction and seldom gets distracted. On Molly's first day of class I asked her if she liked the class and she told me, "I want to dance here all day long Mama." I think Eric and I have a lot of recitals in our future.

It scares me just a little how much Molly loves the camera and
loves to pose. This was all her and she was not directed by her Dad in the slightest.




The best view of the theater . . . all the proud parents trying to catch every moment of their little one's big moment.

It's hard to believe that not too long ago Molly was clinging to my leg and wouldn't walk away to play with the other kids. Now she is a confident, independent, almost
three year old who is more than ready to start preschool next month. We never thought we would get here but here we are and she knows Mom and Dad
always come back!
No comments:
Post a Comment