
After some drama getting it started, including the putting in and then ripping out of hair bands and then the dropping of a candle stick on her head (and the subsequent crying jag that followed) I got some more great photos of Molly today. It's been a while since I've been able to get time on a weekend to just sit and take some real portraits so I'm glad I got some new ones. Her hair is getting so long! I can't wait until I get to take pictures of the two of them together. Her friend Caelyn was over on Saturday and I was playing with them both, picking them up and flopping them down on the couch. At one point it struck me when I was holding both that it was going to be like that fairly soon. Not soon enough but I am ready. My arms can take it and Molly has such fun with a playmate that I know she will love every minute of it.




No comments:
Post a Comment