Monday, July 02, 2007

Mom makes me smile



Today was fun and then not so fun (for Molly) and then fun again but LONG. She just went down to sleep and it's 10:00 pm. Mom was asleep by 9:30. She had her medical check up today and she was not happy about it. A woman stuck things in her ears, used a tongue depressor which she choked on and a man made her strip down and get flipped over front to back. She didn't much care for any of these people. Dad videotaped the whole thing but it's too much to edit right now. The sound is nothing but a room full of wailing babies anyway. She passed her physical though. The only trouble is her nose where she scratched herself with her little dagger nails. Dad clipped them but a day too late and she got a real whopper on her nose which in this heat and as much as she touches it has become a little infected. She's using her ointment though and it should be gone in a few days. Sorry about the red blinking nose in the pictures until then. Minus one point for parenting.
At night we had a reunion pizza party now that all the groups are back in Guangzhou. While we were there Marie did her making faces thing again and Molly ate it up. See the slideshow for another amazing run of precious Molly faces as Mom is simply cracking her up. Marie is asleep right now so she can't be mad for me posting the pictures of her funny face. I just love the way Molly is looking directly into Marie's eyes. And of course the smile is just ridiculous. Below are a few shots I love also. I adore the look on Molly's face as she turns away from the big Mom hug. Not that she doesn't want it - she's just being shy. And I can see 100% of the love on Marie as she leans in for a kiss on the cheek. My girls, how I love them so.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously addicted to your blog. Molly is beautiful and I love your post about your two favorite girls. Seriously brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful family you have.
- Jeanine
Group 116

Hellen Raney said...

Marie, you can be an expressionist artist ( I want to see those expression when you get back..ha..ha..ha). Molly, you are so precious and cute. Loves all your smiles.
Eric, I love all your sentiments and photos. Please keep them coming.
Waiting impatiently...Melissa and Mommy n Daddy

Katie said...

Ummm...experiencing withdrawals :o)

Katie said...

It's 72 hours and a few minutes until you land!!!