Marie stayed with Molly while I did all the paperwork down in a conference room. There were a few sad questions to fill out. One form was for her immigration and so it was all Molly's info. Under Parents we had to put "unknown". It was both sad because we don't know and also part of me was saying "Hey, we're her parents!" Another form was a declaration of her orphan status and I had to check off boxes of why she is an orphan. The choices were that her parents were deceased, unable to care for her or she was abandoned. I had to check 'abandoned' and it will never not hurt to think of her in that way. But she is far from it now so that makes it not so bad.
Here's a few shots of my sleeping beauty when she actually took a nap yesterday. She still went down at 10:00 pm but she is sleeping through the night now for 2 nights in a row.
p.s. her nose is getting much better now with her medicine.
1 comment:
Such a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad that she'll never know anything but the unconditional love you both have for her...and the love from all the family and friends that surround you all. There's no doubt that she's right where she's meant to be, with her mummy and daddy, the two of you.
Post a Comment