Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Gotcha Day!

It's hard to believe it's been two years since the first day Molly was placed in our arms and we became a family. Molly pushed Mom away the first time she was placed in her arms but it only took her a few hours to decide she would trust us. As Molly says now when she talks about Gotcha Day, " When Mom and Dad come to China and I can't know you I push you away, I don't push you away anymore."
All three of these videos were taken on that very first day. Even the bedtime one is only about 4 hours after we met. Molly loves watching these videos almost as much as we do!







2 comments:

Jeff & Erika said...

Abby wants more! I might have to leave your blog open all day and let her keep watching.

Special K said...

I remember following your blog while you were in China and watching that last video of Molly laying on her mama's chest only a few hours after she met you. I bawled my eyes out just imagining how that must have felt... and now watching it I bawled again. What a beautiful moment. Thanks for sharing it.

Happy Molly Day!
Krista
USAA Group 123
Still waiting for my moment 38 months and counting.... :)